Guiding Business Philosophy Adopted by the Board of Turnkey Management
· We will do business above boards and in the most honest and open manner. All records and books will be available when needed, including our own. Information will be regularly shared with association membership via our website.
· Anytime technology will provide an improvement in client service or our cost structure, we will make the investment in both hardware and training.
· We will remain “vendor neutral” in all cases of supplying client associations.
· We provide multiple ways to do business in a secure environment, guided by the laws of Florida, The United States and Best Business Practice.
· We challenge our priorities, policies, rules, procedures and pricing structure to ensure that we are providing efficient and effective services to our client associations. It is our intention to be the least cost producer.
· We recognize and accept that change never ceases; that it provides us a broad opportunity to become more in tune to the needs of our client associations. We understand the diversity from one association to another. Adapting our systems to each association individually will provide better board relationships and ultimately better client service.
· We demonstrate accountability to those we serve by taking responsibility for our actions.
· We encourage our employees to demonstrate responsiveness and flexibility in servicing client association needs and solving problems.
· We support open communication at every level of our business processes.